COPYRIGHT NOTICE & DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Health Care & Co (“the Company”) and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the Company. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Company takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Notice of Copyright
The information on this Website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Health Care & Co. (“the Company”) and its associated entities. One goal of the Health Care & Co. Website is to provide our customers and partners with as much information as possible to further their interests in Health Care & Co.’s services and products, while ensuring the integrity of the material being distributed.
This Website has been created in good faith to provide accurate and authoritative information regarding the subject matter covered. Because of the constantly changing nature of industry, services and product specifications, guaranteeing absolute accuracy of the technical information and literature contained on this site is impossible.
The copyright on the materials and information on this Web site belongs to, and remains with, Health Care & Co. All rights are reserved. Access to this information does not imply a right to reproduce or distribute this material without prior consent from Health Care & Co.
Re-transmitting, distributing or commercializing the information or material on the Health Care & Co. Website without seeking prior written approval from the company is strictly restricted. Individuals wishing to reproduce information contained on this Website may request a limited copyright release by writing either by e-mail to email@example.com or by postal mail to:
Unit B, 21/F, Mai Luen Industrial Building,
23-31 Kung Yip Street,
Kwai Chung, N.T. Hong Kong.
Health Care & Co.’s policy on granting permission to reprint or otherwise use copyrighted contented from this Website can be found below.
Requests for reprint permissions should include the proposed use of the material, the number of reproductions that will be made, or other intended use, and the timeframe for use of the materials. Permissions, when granted, are for one-time use and only for the purpose stated in the written request.
Web Copyright Limited Release
On a case-by-case basis, Health Care & Co. may grant permission for the use, or “electronic reprints” of material developed by German Pool and posted on its Website or published in other print or electronic forms.
Requests for reprint permissions should include the name and URL of the Website, the name of the parent organization or owner of the Website, the proposed use of the material, and the timeframe for use of the materials. Permissions are for one-time use and only for the purpose stated in the written request.
Approved “electronic reprinting” of material published by Health Care & Co. must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Written (or-e-mail) permission is required for each item of content provided by Health Care & Co.; content may not be posted to additional locations on the user’s Website without permission.
- Health Care & Co. reserves the unrestricted right to accept or reject permission to use Health Care & Co. content.
- Health Care & Co. retains the exclusive copyright to content published in any form by Health Care & Co..
- The following tagline must be used with each approved use of Health Care & Co. content:
“Reprinted with permission of Health Care & Co. Copyright (date). All rights reserved.”Such notice must be placed immediately adjacent to the republished content (for example, as part of a by-line or footnote but not as a separate electronic link), in a reasonably legible font size. In addition, reprints must identify the modification date of the document being reprinted. (The modification date is found on the lower-right corner of the page.)
- Content derived from Health Care & Co. must include links to both the germanpool.com home page, and the page on our Website containing the original content. In addition, each use of content provided by Health Care & Co. must include a hotlink to the Copyright Notice contained hereabove.
- Use, placement, or accompanying descriptive materials associated with content provided by Health Care & Co. may not imply an endorsement by Health Care & Co.
- Content provided by Health Care & Co. may not be edited, revised, or otherwise changed in any substantive manner. Material may be reformatted to reflect the design of the user’s Web page, but no change may be made that alters the text, graphics, or other components of the content.
- A confirming e-mail that provides the URL where the Health Care & Co.-provided content is posted is required so that the use of the material may be reviewed.
- Permission to use Health Care & Co. content does not include or grant permission to reproduce third party materials (such as photographs, illustrations, graphs and similar materials) which are identified as included in the content by permission.
- Permission to use Health Care & Co. content may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or organization. The license created by the confirmation, and by these terms and conditions, infers that the user and its principals, employees, agents, and affiliates are jointly and severally liable for the performance of all terms.
- Permission to use Health Care & Co. content is non-exclusive and non-transferable and is limited to the time frame specified in the confirmation of permission. Upon the completion of the approved use, or at the end of one year (if earlier), the user shall immediately cease any new use of the content and shall render electronic files inaccessible.
- The user hereby indemnifies and agrees to defend Health Care & Co., and their respective employees and directors, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of any use of German Pool content beyond the scope of the rights granted herein, or any use of content that has been altered in any way by the user, including claims for defamation or infringement of rights of copyright, publicity, privacy or other tangible or intangible property.
- Under no circumstances shall Health Care & Co., including its employees and directors, be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use or inability to use Health Care & Co. content.
* If there is any discrepancy between English & Chinese translation of this notice, English version should prevail.
[ Notice last updated: 31 December 2017]