Date(s) - 20/09/2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Room 1114, Hong Kong Scout Centre,
DEXA scan has long been recognized as the “golden standard” for Bone Mineral Density (BMD) assessments. ECHOS – the breakthrough ultrasound device brings about the first non-invasive and non-radioactive solution for bone characterization and micro-architecture assessment at axial sites.
This seminar will highlight the technology as well as the benefits of ECHOS with practical session. The speakers will also discuss the future worldwide standardization of intervention thresholds and clinical validations.
With ECHOS, we define new standards to the Osteoporosis Diagnosis and Prognosis:
- Diagnosis at any Point of Care
- Zero radiation and ultra-low maintenance costs
- Axial sites (Lumbar spine & Proximal Femur) scanning
- Automatic image optimization and data analysis
- 93% diagnostic agreement with conventional DEXA scan
|Dr. Daniele Perrone|
|Dr. Chiara Leone|
- SCIENTIFIC SESSION
- A New Ultrasonic Method for Spinal and Femoral Densitometry and micro-architecture assessment
- ECHOS Technology Presentation
- Main Scientific and Clinical Data – Comparison with DEXA
- TECHNICAL SESSION
- Technical product presentation
- Integrated FRAX® Software and the Osteoporosis Diagnosis Report
- Combined Advantages and How it improves R.O.I
- CLINICAL SESSION
- Beneficial Impact on Current Diagnostic Protocols and Subsequent Patient Management
- Hands-on demonstration – Scanning of the axial reference sites
|Date||20 Sep 2018 (Thursday)|
|Time||7:00 – 9:00 p.m.|
|Venue||Room 1114, Hong Kong Scout Centre, Scout Path, Austin Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|Speaker||Dr. Daniele Perrone|
|Dr. Chiara Leone|
|Organizer||Health Care & Co.|
|Course Fee||Free of Charge|
Anyone who is interested to join this course, please fill in the information and fax or email to our Continuing Education Department (Fax: 2810-5389 / email@example.com). Please kindly contact Ms. Nicole Ngai Tel: 2810-4868 / 3107-7773 for any enquiry.
Bookings are closed for this event.