Date(s) - 20/06/2018
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Room 201, Duke of Windsor Social Service Building,
A lot of elite athletes are using electrostimulation in their training programs to optimize their sport performance. This seminar offers an educational program combining the synergistic evidence as well as clinical practice.
We are inviting Mr. Cliff Eaton to elaborate on the mechanism of Muscle Intelligence Technology, which is a perfect solution for injury prevention and allow the muscles to receive precise treatments during their training regimes.
It is now a widely used training technique originated from an unparalleled expertise, mainly used for sports training, physical preparation, muscular recovery, injury prevention and pain management.
- Introduce latest technology in NMES (Neuro Muscular Electric Stimulation) – Mi Technology and Conditioning
- Differences between MI – Electrical Stimulation and other EMS
- Maximizing the effect of NMES on Sports Performance and optimize results, Body Sculpture, importance of postural control
- Practical and Hands On Sports-specific training and recovery.
- Recommendation on Injury prevention by using NMES.
|Date||20 June 2018 (Wed)|
|Time||19:30pm to 21:30pm|
|Venue||Room 201, Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai|
|Target audience||Amateur athletes , Professional athletes|
|Workshop fee||Free||Speaker’s info|
Cliff Eaton (UK)
- Gold level member of the Associated Society of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports medicine (ACPSM)
- Member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapists
- Sports therapist with premiership in rugby & football clubs