- Can be used to treat acute and chronic pain conditions of the musculoskeletal and neural system.
- Through repetitive contractions of the muscles surrounding the joint, release of joint blockage can be achieved
- Enhance local blood circulation and tissue metabolism, which indicate fracture healing process from its very beginning
- Causes muscle contractions by triggering the action potential in the neuromuscular tissue to strengthen weakened muscles
- With its high frequency of stimulation, SIS effectively eliminates muscle tension and therefore can be used in treatment of spastic disorders.
- Frequency up to 150 Hz & Intensity up to 2.5 Tesla
- 8.4” colour touch screen
- COOL FLOW TECHNOLOGYTM allows for the most effective cooling and ensures the possibility of prolonged therapy times
- QUICK protocols & Body Parts navigation
- Preset protocols and therapeutic encyclopaedia
- Variable six-joint arm allows setting the applicator into any desired position
Graphics show pain reduction after 5 to 10 therapies with the BTL Super Inductive System. Results are demonstrated on the Visual Analogue Scale. 87% of the participants described decrease of pain.
* * KAZALAKOVA, Krasimira, Prof. Repetitive Peripheral Magnetic Stimulation as Pain Management Solution in Musculoskeletal and Neurological Disorders – A Pilot Study
The electromagnetic field emitted by the focus field applicator ensures precise therapy targeting into areas localized deep within the tissue, while delivering intensities of up to 2.5T.