- Acupuncture points and trigger points stimulation
- High Power Density (HPD)
- No known side-effects
- Non-invasive, no thermal effects, no pain
- Operating in continuous wave or pulsed mode
- Simultaneous operation of up to 10 channels
- Can penetrate down to 30 – 40 depth
- Suitable for chronic or acute injuries
- 6 red laser channels: Anti-inflammatory, Anti-edematous
- 4 infrared laser channels: trigger analgesic effects and increase cell proliferation
- 24 pre-set protocols for chronic pains in fingers, wrist, shoulder or knee, etc.
- 20 custom treatment protocols
- Touchscreen with elegant, non wearing glass front
Achilles tendinitis and bursitis, Sprained Ankle, Patella tendinopathy (jumper’s knee), Trochanteric Pain, Piriformis Syndrome, Carpel Tunnel Syndrome (CTS), Fracture Osteochondrosis, Epicondylitis (tennis and golfer’s elbow)
High Power Density
Focuses a low power laser and brings its radiation through a special flexible optics directly to the site of application. This leads to an extremely high luminance (the number of photons per area) which stimulates biological regeneration processes in the tissue without thermal side effects.