- Friendly and easy to use user interface with large Touchscreen display
- Measurement Principle: IDEGEN Multi-path
- Audible human voice interpretation and measurement control: during measurements the devices plays audible human voice that explains how to improve manoeuver quality.
- Measurement tutorial presentation system plays a simplified tutorial video with human voice explanation on its own screen.
- ATS/ERS and NLHEP interpretation systems for automated pulmonary diagnostics
- Huge patient database to store several hundreds of patients and all their measurements, and ability to synchronize device database with ThorSoft Pulmonary
- Diagnostics PC software to archive data
- Direct measurement report printing of current and older trials to HP and Brother Printers
- Mobile, affordable and fast solution for screening of COPD and asthma
- Measurement of standard pulmonary function parameters (FVC,PEF,FEVI,FEVI/FVC,FEF25-75, FEF25-50, FEF50-75,FEF25,FEF50, FEF75,FEF6,FET,FIVC,PIF,FIVI,FIVI/FIVC,FIT,ELA)
THOR Otthon 2.0 Mobile Handheld SpirometerClient Login
Hungary Brand [26110005/67138004]
Audible human voice interpretation and measurement control: during measurements the devices plays audible human voice that explains how to improve manoeuver quality.
SKU: THOR-00001 Categories: By Product, Therapeutic Equipment & Supplies, Professional Diagnostic Equipment, Diagnostic & Assessment equipment, Professional Diagnostic Equipment, By Brand, THOR Tags: Otthon, pulmonary diagnostics, THOR, 肺活量計
|Precision||± 3% or 50mL whichever is greater|
|Flow Range||± 14 L/Sec|
|Analog sampling rate||200 MHz|
|Flow dimensions||Dia. 30 mm X 165 mm|
|Device dimensions||37 X 80 X 92 mm|
|Power Supply||Interval 3.7V Li-ion battery (rechargeable via 500mA mini USB charger)|